Apply for this job
WisdomTree is currently seeking a UI Designer to join our Digital Assets team.
WisdomTree is a global financial innovator and leading provider of exchange-traded products (ETPs), models and solutions. WisdomTree is leveraging the latest financial infrastructure to create products that provide access, transparency and an enhanced user experience. Building on our heritage of innovation, we are developing next-generation digital products and structures, including digital funds and tokenized assets, as well as our blockchain-native digital wallet, WisdomTree Prime™. Working across digital assets, tokenization and blockchain-enabled finance, our Digital Assets team is dedicated to building products and solutions to accelerate growth for the firm.
As a User Interface Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the look and feel of our products. Your responsibilities will involve applying foundational UI principles and best practices, employing creative thinking, managing design systems, and effectively communicating your process and approach. You will craft beautiful user interfaces and deliver amazing experiences. Proficiency in Figma is essential, as you will be producing components, patterns, micro-interactions, and various UI deliverables with exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, thrives in collaborative environments, and consistently delivers high-quality work within specified timelines. This role offers a unique opportunity to join our UI team at its inception, making it particularly suited for individuals who embrace change as our business continues to evolve. Reporting to the Lead UI Designer, you will work closely with your UX Designer counterpart as a collaborative partner.
Success in this role would be observed by:
- Conceptualize and design pixel-perfect mock-ups and prototypes that cater to specific business and user needs.
- Develop UI components, patterns, and design specifications, as well as high/low fidelity prototypes and a diverse range of UI assets and deliverables.
- Adhere to design best practices, standards, and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that solutions align with design specifications.
- Maintain well-organized design files and artifacts.
- Follow directions, work within deadlines, prioritize tasks, and attention to detail.
- Contribute to team workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Provide support to the UX team through user research, testing, and data collection as required.
Experience and Required skill set:
- 1-3 years of UI design experience
- Proficiency in Figma
- Strong visual skills with an eye for detail
- Desire to join a startup-like team, adapt to various roles, and hit the ground running.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about UI design, seeking hands-on experience in a creative, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to defend UI decisions using data and advocate for the user.
- Impressive portfolio showcasing design system processes, components, animations, or other relevant work.
- Experience with organizing and managing component-based design systems.
- Solid understanding of composition, typography, and the latest design trends and tools.
- Proficiency in designing for iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to accept feedback and proactively seek actionable solutions.
- Prior experience in Fintech or Financial Services.
- Familiarity with early-stage product ideation.
- Ability to create graphic illustrations and/or icons.
- Basic understanding of development frameworks like Flutter.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency, DeFi, and blockchain space.
- Familiarity with financial regulations and considerations.
- Experience with prototyping and animation tools (e.g., Principle, After Effects) is a plus.
Nice to have:
$90 - $100 a year
The base salary range for this position is $90,000 – $100,000. In addition, employees are eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and competitive benefits package. Total compensation may vary based on factors such as location, role, company, department, experience and individual performance.
WisdomTree is a global financial innovator, empowering investors to shape their futures and supporting financial professionals to better serve their clients and grow their businesses. Relentlessly searching for better ways to invest, we pioneered fundamentally weighted exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in 2006 that equally prioritized cost efficiency and performance. Today, we offer a broad range of ETFs and exchange-traded products (ETPs) with $75.7 billion in assets under management globally.
WisdomTree is a Remote-First organization headquartered in New York City. Employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.
Mission, Vision & Values:
WisdomTree is committed to delivering a better investment and financial experience through the quality of our products and solutions, and finding alignment within our community on our core values: WisdomTree employees strive for Excellence & Innovation, work with Transparency & Accountability, and show each other Fairness & Respect. We welcome the applications of qualified individuals who will support this mission and thrive in our collaborative and empowering work environment.
Learn more at www.wisdomtree.com
WisdomTree is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and consideration of all applicants and existing employees for all positions, and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.