Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo, we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first-world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets, and therefore we care about bringing unique experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil ordering online for the first time.
If you're looking for a place to make shit happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further. ?
Join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
What are the activities of a UX Specialist / Campaign Strategist?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop effective UX strategies for B2B growth campaigns and optimize user engagement.
- Craft compelling and user-centered messages that resonate with our target audience.
- Conduct user research and gather insights to inform campaign messaging and design.
- Design user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to optimize user journeys.
- Develop and execute end-to-end B2B growth campaigns, from ideation to implementation and analysis.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to align campaigns with overall brand messaging and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate with a broader team to ensure a cohesive, user-centric campaign experience aligned with overall brand messaging and objectives.
If you meet the following experience, this is your role, don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- Proven experience in UX design, campaign management, and technical implementation.
- Familiarity with Lua scripting language.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a passion for innovation.
- Experience in front-end languages is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Hybrid working
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen,
We strive for excellence
At Yalo, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that embodies our core values: caring, initiative, excellence, and simplicity. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, where everyone's unique perspectives, experiences, and talents contribute to our collective success. As we embrace and respect our differences, we strive to create something extraordinary for the benefit of all.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to fairness and equality is a fundamental pillar of our company.
At Yalo, we uphold a culture of excellence. We constantly challenge ourselves to go above and beyond, delivering remarkable results and driving innovation. We encourage each team member to take initiative and make things happen, empowering them to bring their best ideas forward and contribute to our shared goals.