Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We’re looking for a Web UI Designer to join our tech client's Worldwide Channel Creative Team. This is a fully remote role operating in PST. Starting as a 4-month contract, this position is likely to extend.
The UI Designer will deliver pixel perfect designs for a worldwide customer-facing experience. We're looking for a natural problem solver with a passion for delivering great design. Coolness under pressure, attention to detail, and the ability to cope with rapid changes is a must. Above all, the role requires an individual who understands the customer's high standards and design aesthetic.
Would you like to…?
- Be a key member of the team responsible for translating the product vision into a user-centric experience that meets the customer's standards
- Work in collaboration with other creative and technical disciplines to explore concepts, iterate on design layouts, and create elegant customer experiences
- Prepare for creative reviews by preparing presentation materials
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless.
- Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
We would like to see…
- 3-5 years experience focused on designing UI interfaces for web, including responsive design.
- Experience designing complex e-commerce solutions is a plus.
- You possess a meticulous eye for detail, and design in an organized and intentional way.
- You have experience creating, managing, and documenting design systems and libraries.
- You are highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule.
- You are highly proficient in Sketch, Figma, Zeplin and other design tools.
- You are familiar with accessibility standards and inclusive design best practices.
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.