Senior UI/UX Designer
What you can expect working with us:
We are a customer-driven team that tackles problems with empathy and logical reasoning. We aim to truly solve problems for our customers and accomplish this through a thorough process of problem discovery, user research, user testing, and iteration.
We're looking for experienced, thoughtful product designers who enjoy solving real-world problems and seeing their software used by thousands of people everyday.
- We are a 15+ person team of Pinterest, Asana, Facebook, and Uber alums.
- We are early and the opportunity is massive. 10,000s of companies have not heard from us yet.
- We close new customers every week and have net negative churn.
- We handle millions of dollars of moves each month and we're on track to 10x in a single year.
- We have several customers paying us more than $x00k ARR.
- We have raised more than $2M from top VCs in Silicon Valley.
What we're looking for:
- You have relevant design experience. You have 4+ years of experience at a relevant tech, product-driven company.
- You have a deep interest in building simple, delightful UX. Many of our customers are new to technology, yet still hope to gain a ton of value from it - less is often more.
- You truly believe in our mission. You believe moving is a significant moment in a person's life and believe we can make the moving experience great.
- You are curious and empathetic. You always aim to understand the full picture from the customer's point of view. You're willing to challenge your understanding of this every day to improve it.
- You embrace change. You understand that change is the only constant in a startup. You are excited to propose and lead change when you have a better way.
What you'll do:
- Convert loosely defined user stories into narrowly defined, tactical solutions.
- Help develop product design systems from scratch.
- Contribute to defining both the short-term and long-term strategies for our products.
- Lead design reviews and share your work regularly with company leadership.
- Deliver assets and specs of a range of fidelities. Whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or designs ready for the engineering team.
- Design and implement new user research projects. Extract insights from existing and new data to make data-driven design decisions.
- Understand at a high-level how much engineering effort is involved with new designs and segment new designs into stages to speed up implementation.
- Build out new processes to help the design team execute on projects and scale.
Market comp, medical, vision, dental.
Monthly wellness stipend.
Remote first with shared offices in select cities.
Provide direct input to overall company strategy.
We move quickly, with a simple three step process.
Phone screen, portfolio review, and then a three hour remote final stage interview with the founders and future team members.