We are digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience. Using performance marketing and corporate communications, we craft a seamless presence for our clients, positively influencing the awareness, affinity and action of the people that matter most.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who have previous agency experience. We’re a fast-paced agency and you'll need to understand how to tailor your design solutions and ideas to different client needs, as well as be able to pitch these to clients. Your portfolio will contain examples of creative responsive websites and interactive design, but will also be grounded in sound principles of usability and visual aesthetics.
As a Senior Senior UX/UI Designer you’ll be used to running your own projects from brief to completion. You are experienced at many different types of project and clients, always looking to push for pixel perfection and a quality finish. At the same time, you are able to manage the expectations of the team and clients and able to bring in your projects on time and on budget.
You will be confident in articulating your thoughts and presenting them to your clients. You will be a role model within a team, setting an example and looking after more junior colleagues, ensuring they get the benefit of your support and experience.
- Leading the development and execution of creative concepts and style guides that adhere to client brand standards, ensuring the usability, consistency, relevance, and functionality of the finished product
- Presenting layouts to clients for pitches and the ongoing milestones of project delivery
- Actively engaging with clients through meetings and calls to help build relationships. Providing advice and guidance on all technical visual related issues
- Inspiring and motivating clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Ensuring the delivery of all projects to time
- Taking a lead role in the digital design team, mentoring junior members in the team and liaising with other departments to take briefs
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills, working well as part of a team and with a range of people
- Providing detailed direction to more junior designers and freelancers
- A good understanding of user experience (UX) and user-centric design principles (UCD)
- Problem solver and able to evaluate a creative brief and develop original and innovative ideas
- Strong presentation skills and confidence to speak about the reasons for your design decisions
- Understanding of creative processes with a strong awareness for the importance of brand and identity within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to take briefs, manage expectations and liaise with multiple stakeholders throughout a project
- Experience of designing content-heavy websites
- Sketch is our tool of choice, but otherwise highly proficient in the Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of typography, image manipulation and knowledge of illustration techniques
- Passion and attention to detail
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of responsive design (with examples)
Why join us?
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited training and amazing perks as well as a flexible superstar environment.